Austin Pulmonary Consultants believes in continuity of care for three reasons:
- Continuity of care is a guiding principle for quality medical care.
- Continuity of care works, leading to improved health outcomes, particularly in people with chronic conditions.
- Continuity of care keeps us focused on effective communication and coordination of care.
When implemented well, continuity of care prevents additional hospitalizations and reduces healthcare costs. It also improves quality and length of life.
- Care and Management of Asthma
- Care and Management of COPD
- Care and Management of Chronic Cough
- Care and Management of Shortness of Breath
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
- Evaluation and Management of Pulmonary Nodules and other abnormal chest CT findings
- Care and Management of Sleep Apnea
- Care and Management of Interstitial Lung Disease and Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease